Scott Piercy enters play in the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +20000 odds to win after a 19th-place performance in the Palmetto Championship at Congaree at Congaree Golf Club June 10-13 in his last action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Piercy odds for the Travelers Championship
Piercy’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Piercy has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Piercy has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -4.5 in his two times finishing a tournament in his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Piercy at the Travelers Championship
- Piercy finished 85th when he last played this event in 2017. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Measuring 6,841 yards, TPC River Highlands is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,343 yards .
- Players have recorded 70.2 strokes per round and an average score of -4.3 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -5.8.
- The average course Piercy has played over the last year (7,250 yards) is 409 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,841 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.8 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2021 results
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||19||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$86,505|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MDF||72-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||11||70-68-73-70 (-3)||$188,325|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||62||70-70-72-74 (+2)||$15,691|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||73-70-71-79 (+5)||$30,900|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||73-67-75-75 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-69-74 (-2)||$19,204|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MDF||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-69||$0|
Check out all the details from Piercy’s 19th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Palmetto Championship at Congaree at Congaree Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from