Oddsmakers currently list Scott Piercy atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Piercy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 11:25 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Scott Piercy odds for the The RSM Classic
Piercy’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Piercy has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Piercy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7.7 in his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Piercy at The RSM Classic
- Piercy last played this event in 2020 and finished 18th. He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 243 yards shorter than the average course Piercy has played over the past year (7,248 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||19||71-70-69-68 (-2)||$85,661|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||40||69-68-70-68 (-9)||$28,440|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||11||69-69-68-70 (-12)||$150,150|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||71-70-73-66 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||64-66-69-69 (-12)||$91,342|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||3||13-18-12-11 (+44)||$241,500|
|July 22-25||3M Open||71||72-68-74-75 (+5)||$13,332|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||69||70-67-72-75 (E)||$12,772|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||19||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$86,505|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MDF||72-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||11||70-68-73-70 (-3)||$188,325|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||62||70-70-72-74 (+2)||$15,691|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||73-70-71-79 (+5)||$30,900|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||73-67-75-75 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-69-74 (-2)||$19,204|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MDF||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-69||$0|
Piercy’s last tournament appearance, his 19th-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from