Scott Piercy’s latest odds to win the Shriners Children’s Open are listed at. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Piercy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 8, 2021, 7:34 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Piercy odds for the Shriners Children’s Open
Piercy’s recent form
- Piercy has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Piercy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +4.
Shriners Children’s Open details
- Date: October 7-10, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: TPC Summerlin
- Par: 71 / 7,255 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Martin Laird
Course history: Piercy at the Shriners Children’s Open
- Over Piercy’s last seven trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 two times and the top 20 three times. His average finish at the event is 20th.
- Piercy has made the cut six times in his last seven entries to the event.
- Piercy finished 19th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Summerlin
- TPC Summerlin measures 7,255 yards for this tournament, 64 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,319).
- TPC Summerlin checks in at 7,255 yards, 21 yards longer than the average course Piercy has played over the past year (7,234 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2021 results
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||11||69-69-68-70 (-12)||$150,150|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||71-70-73-66 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||64-66-69-69 (-12)||$91,342|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||3||13-18-12-11 (+44)||$241,500|
|July 22-25||3M Open||71||72-68-74-75 (+5)||$13,332|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||69||70-67-72-75 (E)||$12,772|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||19||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$86,505|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MDF||72-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||11||70-68-73-70 (-3)||$188,325|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||62||70-70-72-74 (+2)||$15,691|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||73-70-71-79 (+5)||$30,900|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||73-67-75-75 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-69-74 (-2)||$19,204|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MDF||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-69||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from