The latest odds for Scott Piercy to finish atop the leaderboard at the Sanderson Farms Championship are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Piercy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 30, 2021, 3:36 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Piercy odds for the Sanderson Farms Championship
Piercy’s recent form
- Piercy has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Piercy has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Piercy has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4.2 in his last five events.
Sanderson Farms Championship details
- Date: September 30 – October 3, 2021
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Sergio Garcia
Course history: Piercy at the Sanderson Farms Championship
- Piercy has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- Piercy made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Piercy finished 57th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Country Club of Jackson
- Country Club of Jackson measures 7,461 yards for this tournament, 134 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,327).
- The average course Piercy has played over the past year has been 227 yards shorter than the 7,461 yards Country Club of Jackson will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2021 results
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||11||69-69-68-70 (-12)||$150,150|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||71-70-73-66 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||64-66-69-69 (-12)||$91,342|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||3||13-18-12-11 (+44)||$241,500|
|July 22-25||3M Open||71||72-68-74-75 (+5)||$13,332|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||69||70-67-72-75 (E)||$12,772|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||19||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$86,505|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MDF||72-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||11||70-68-73-70 (-3)||$188,325|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||62||70-70-72-74 (+2)||$15,691|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||73-70-71-79 (+5)||$30,900|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||73-67-75-75 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-69-74 (-2)||$19,204|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MDF||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-69||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Piercy’s 11th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Fortinet Championship (Silverado Resort and Spa North, September 16-19).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from