Scott Piercy hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after taking fourth in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities July 21-25 in his last tournament. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 26, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Scott Piercy odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Piercy’s recent form
- Piercy has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Piercy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Piercy at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Piercy finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,340 yards for this week, which is 75 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The average course Piercy has played over the last year (7,240 yards) is 100 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||4||65-64-66-76 (-13)||13.188||17.936||$315,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||N/A||$7,881|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||76-69||-3.574||-5.836||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-72||-1.32||1.114||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-70-66-68 (-6)||1.964||4.244||$94,830|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71||8.270||-5.86||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-71-73-73 (+4)||0.296||10.052||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-71-68 (-7)||4.908||-3.768||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||67-72-69-67 (-9)||5.068||8.396||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67||-2.208||-3.972||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-77||-0.063||-0.578||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-72||-4.192||2.826||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||70-67-72-74 (-1)||-4.225||2.788||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||-2.253||1.086||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-77||-0.26||-0.971||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||76||72-66-76-78 (+4)||-16.116||6.290||$16,212|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-71-69||2.428||-1.14||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Piercy’s fourth-place effort in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from