In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Piercy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Scott Piercy odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Piercy’s recent form
- In his last five events, Piercy has an average finish of 30th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Piercy has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Piercy at the RBC Canadian Open
- Piercy wound up 21st at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Piercy has one made cut in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Piercy finished 21st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,025 yards, compared to the average 7,272 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Piercy has played over the last year (7,229 yards) is 204 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,025 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-70-66 (-6)||–||–||$94,830|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71||8.270||-5.86||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-71-73-73 (+4)||0.296||10.052||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-71-68 (-7)||4.908||-3.768||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||67-72-69-67 (-9)||5.068||8.396||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67||-2.208||-3.972||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-77||-0.063||-0.578||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-72||-4.192||2.826||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||70-67-72-74 (-1)||-4.225||2.788||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||-2.253||1.086||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-77||-0.26||-0.971||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||76||72-66-76-78 (+4)||-16.116||6.290||$16,212|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-71-69||2.428||-1.14||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from