Scott Piercy’s latest odds to claim victory at the Houston Open are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Piercy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 11, 2021 at 11:28 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Scott Piercy odds for the Houston Open
Piercy’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Piercy has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Piercy has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -8.3 across his last five events.
Houston Open details
- Date: November 11-14, 2021
- Location: Houston, TX
- Course: Memorial Park Golf Course
- Par: 70 / 7,412 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Carlos Ortiz
Course history: Piercy at the Houston Open
- In Piercy’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 21st.
- Piercy made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Piercy finished 32nd when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Memorial Park Golf Course
- Memorial Park Golf Course will play at 7,412 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,309.
- Piercy will take to the 7,412-yard course this week at Memorial Park Golf Course after having played courses with an average length of 7,234 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||40||69-68-70-68 (-9)||$28,440|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||11||69-69-68-70 (-12)||$150,150|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||71-70-73-66 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||64-66-69-69 (-12)||$91,342|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||3||13-18-12-11 (+44)||$241,500|
|July 22-25||3M Open||71||72-68-74-75 (+5)||$13,332|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||69||70-67-72-75 (E)||$12,772|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||19||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$86,505|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MDF||72-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||11||70-68-73-70 (-3)||$188,325|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||62||70-70-72-74 (+2)||$15,691|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||73-70-71-79 (+5)||$30,900|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||73-67-75-75 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-69-74 (-2)||$19,204|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MDF||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-69||$0|
Piercy’s last tournament appearance, his 40th-place finish in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from