Scott Piercy heads into the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +17500 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 69th in his last event, the John Deere Classic.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Piercy odds for the 3M Open
Piercy’s recent form
- Piercy has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Piercy has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 in his two times finishing a tournament over his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course history: Piercy at the 3M Open
- In Piercy’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- Piercy has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Piercy played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,332 yards, which is 136 yards shorter than the 7,468-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.05 strokes per round and a score of -4.6 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -10.6 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Piercy has played over the past year has been 237 yards shorter than the 7,468 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -10.6.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||69||70-67-72-75 (E)||$12,772|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||19||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$86,505|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MDF||72-72||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||11||70-68-73-70 (-3)||$188,325|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||62||70-70-72-74 (+2)||$15,691|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||73-70-71-79 (+5)||$30,900|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||73-67-75-75 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||50||69-74-69-74 (-2)||$19,204|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MDF||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-69||$0|
Piercy’s 69th-place finish in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from