Scott Miller and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s a look at Miller’s prop bet for receiving yards in that matchup.
Scott Miller NFC Championship Player Props
Miller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Miller is averaging 30.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (35.5).
- In five of 18 games this season (27.8%), Miller has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (237.1 per game).
- Miller’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.2 per game. He averages 10.9 less per game than that average.
- In only 27.8% of his games (five of 18 opportunities), Miller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (41.2).
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Miller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Scott Miller or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from