Scott Harrington heads into the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow Club with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished in his last event, the Valspar Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 4, 2021, 2:21 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Harrington odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Harrington’s recent form
- Harrington hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Harrington has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of +0.7 in his three times finishing a tournament in his last five appearances.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 6- 9, 2021
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Course: Quail Hollow Club
- Par: 71 / 7,600 yards
- Purse: 8.1M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course comparison – Quail Hollow Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,295 yards, which is 305 yards shorter than the 7,600-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5.2, while Quail Hollow Club has a recent scoring average of -1.4.
- Harrington will take to the 7,600-yard course this week at Quail Hollow Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.3 among finishers, which is lower than the -1.4 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Harrington 2021 results
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MDF||75-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||69-71-68-71 (-5)||$24,495|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||75-70-72-75 (+4)||$6,480|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||66-67-79-71 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||72-71-77-70 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-66-75-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||66||72-71-76-73 (+4)||$16,614|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-75||$0|
Harrington’s -place finish in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from