Scott Harrington (+50000 odds to win) enters the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands looking for a better finish this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:24 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Harrington odds for the Travelers Championship
Harrington’s recent form
- Harrington hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Harrington has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -2 relative to par the only time he finished a tournament.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Harrington at the Travelers Championship
- Harrington finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,343 yards, which is longer than the 6,841-yard length for this tournament.
- Players have recorded 70.2 strokes per round and an average score of -4.3 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -5.8.
- Courses Harrington has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,309 yards, 468 yards longer than the 6,841-yard TPC River Highlands for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.8 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Harrington 2021 results
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||44||70-71-67-74 (-2)||$22,435|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||67-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-77||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MDF||75-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||69-71-68-71 (-5)||$24,495|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||75-70-72-75 (+4)||$6,480|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||66-67-79-71 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||72-71-77-70 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-66-75-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||66||72-71-76-73 (+4)||$16,614|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-75||$0|
Harrington’s last tournament appearance, his 44th-place finish in the Palmetto Championship at Congaree, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from