Scott Harrington enters the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 39th in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021, 6:24 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Harrington odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Harrington’s recent form
- In his last five events, Harrington has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Harrington has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He posted a final score of -2 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 1- 4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Harrington at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- The last time Harrington played this event in 2020, he finished 39th. He finished two rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,342.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.2, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.4.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 33 yards longer than the average course Harrington has played over the past year (7,307 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.6 among finishers, which is higher than the -11.4 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Harrington 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||44||70-71-67-74 (-2)||$22,435|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||67-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-77||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MDF||75-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||69-71-68-71 (-5)||$24,495|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||75-70-72-75 (+4)||$6,480|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||66-67-79-71 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||72-71-77-70 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-66-75-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||66||72-71-76-73 (+4)||$16,614|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from