Scott Harrington missed the cut in his last appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +50000 odds to win as he looks for a better outcome in this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Harrington odds for the RBC Heritage
Harrington’s recent form
- Harrington has an average finishing position of 59th in his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Harrington has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +3 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Harrington at the RBC Heritage
- Harrington last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,298.
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- The average course Harrington has played over the past year has been 169 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.4 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Harrington 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||75-70-72-75 (+4)||$6,480|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||66-67-79-71 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||72-71-77-70 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-66-75-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||66||72-71-76-73 (+4)||$16,614|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from