Scott Harrington enters the 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch with +50000 odds to win after he missed the cut in his last event, the Wells Fargo Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 10, 2021, 6:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Harrington odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Harrington’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Harrington has an average finish of 52nd.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Harrington has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -0.5 in his two times finishing a tournament over his last five tournaments.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 13-16, 2021
- Location: McKinney, TX
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: / yards
- Purse: 8.1M
- Defending Champ: Sung-Hoon Kang
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Harrington 2021 results
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-77||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MDF||75-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||69-71-68-71 (-5)||$24,495|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||75-70-72-75 (+4)||$6,480|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||66-67-79-71 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||72-71-77-70 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-66-75-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||66||72-71-76-73 (+4)||$16,614|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from