Scott Harrington has +35000 odds to win the 2021 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his last event, the Barbasol Championship, and finished 53rd.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 19, 2021, 6:22 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Harrington odds for the 3M Open
Harrington’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Harrington has an average finish of 46th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Harrington has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6.3 in his last five tournaments.
3M Open details
- Date: July 22-25, 2021
- Location: Blaine, MN
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 6.6M
- Defending Champ: Michael Thompson
Course history: Harrington at the 3M Open
- Harrington missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This course is set up to play at 7,468 yards, 136 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.05 strokes per round and a score of -4.6 compared to par. At TPC Twin Cities, the scoring average is lower at -10.6 relative to par per tournament.
- Harrington will take to the 7,468-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,298 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.2 among finishers, which is higher than the -10.6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Harrington 2021 results
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||53||65-75-70-70 (-8)||$8,239|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||41||68-67-68-72 (-9)||$22,630|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-78||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||44||70-71-67-74 (-2)||$22,435|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||67-74||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-77||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MDF||75-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||42||69-71-68-71 (-5)||$24,495|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||75-70-72-75 (+4)||$6,480|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||66-67-79-71 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||72-71-77-70 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||26||71-66-75-70 (-2)||$67,890|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||66||72-71-76-73 (+4)||$16,614|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-75||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Harrington’s 53rd-place finish last time out at the Barbasol Championship on July 15-18.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from