Scott Gutschewski’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Gutschewski from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 11:36 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Scott Gutschewski odds for the The RSM Classic
Gutschewski’s recent form
- Gutschewski hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 45th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Gutschewski has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 294 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Courses Gutschewski has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,229 yards, 224 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Gutschewski 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||39||69-70-69-72 (-4)||$25,675|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-68||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||51||69-70-74-71 (-4)||$16,730|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-71||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from