Scott Gutschewski heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open, and finished 31st. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Scott Gutschewski odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Gutschewski’s recent form
- Gutschewski has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Gutschewski has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +16 in his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Gutschewski has played over the last year (7,238 yards) is 102 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Gutschewski 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||72-67-70-71 (-4)||5.596||-2.472||$42,911|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||5||N/A||$151,700|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-70||-6.638||4.368||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-71||0.054||-3.464||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-71||-0.226||2.02||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69||-3.364||-1.532||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-72||7.42||-3.010||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-74||2.932||0.242||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||67-75||9.168||-2.598||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-68-73-70 (-7)||9.08||-2.100||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||57||73-70-76-68 (-1)||–||–||$8,547|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-71-71-69 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-73-68||-2.211||-0.489||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-72||1.468||-0.224||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-72-71||0.7||-3.008||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||2.526||-2.274||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Gutschewski’s 31st-place finish in his most recent outing at the 3M Open (TPC Twin Cities, July 21-25).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from