Scott Gutschewski heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after a fifth-place performance in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood) July 14-17 in his last tournament action. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Champ, when action begins July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Scott Gutschewski odds for the 3M Open
Gutschewski’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Gutschewski has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Over his last five events, Gutschewski has finished in the top 10 once.
- He finished +35 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The average course Gutschewski has played over the last year (7,227 yards) is 201 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Gutschewski 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||5||N/A||$151,700|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||71-70||-6.638||4.368||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||73-71||0.054||-3.464||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-71||-0.226||2.02||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-69||-3.364||-1.532||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-72||7.42||-3.010||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-74||2.932||0.242||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||67-75||9.168||-2.598||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-68-73-70 (-7)||9.08||-2.100||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||57||73-70-76-68 (-1)||–||–||$8,547|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-71-71-69 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||69-73-68||-2.211||-0.489||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-72||1.468||-0.224||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-72-71||0.7||-3.008||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||2.526||-2.274||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from