Scott Brown, who took 16th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-25 in his last tournament, heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion of the event, which will be held August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Scott Brown odds for the Wyndham Championship
Brown’s recent form
- Brown has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Brown has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Brown at the Wyndham Championship
- Brown has an average finish of 53rd over his last five trips to this tournament.
- Brown has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Brown finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- Courses Brown has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,255 yards, 128 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Brown 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||16||69-74-64-70 (-7)||9.516||5.608||$103,313|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||69-69-68-73 (-9)||-9.292||12.752||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||-2.606||3.196||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-77||-4.642||-2.254||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||51||65-69-73-72 (-5)||9.484||11.656||$17,356|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-70||-10.24||4.972||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||71-71-67-72 (-7)||–||–||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-69-67-76 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-70-73||2.355||-2.586||$0|
Brown’s last appearance, his 16th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from