Scott Brown (+50000 odds to win) enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he missed the cut in his last event here, the 2020 RBC Heritage.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Brown odds for the RBC Heritage
Brown’s recent form
- Brown hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 52nd.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Brown has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of -1 across his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Brown at the RBC Heritage
- In his last six trips to this event, Brown has an average finishing position of 51st.
- Brown made the cut in two of his last six entries to this event.
- Brown finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,099 yards, 167 yards shorter than the average course Brown has played over the past year (7,266 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.9 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Brown 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-73||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||43||74-70-74-69 (-1)||$10,050|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||61||71-70-72-77 (+2)||$33,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||53||71-68-73-72 (-4)||$7,062|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||30||69-70-74-69 (-6)||$49,920|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-75||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-67-67 (-10)||$16,903|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from