Satoshi Kodaira heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, his last tournament. A field of 175 golfers will look to claim defending champion Kevin Kisner’s title when the tournament gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of August 4, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Satoshi Kodaira odds for the Wyndham Championship
Kodaira’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Kodaira has an average finish of 40th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Kodaira has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -7.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Kodaira at the Wyndham Championship
- Kodaira didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in any of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time Kodaira played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Kodaira will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,230 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Satoshi Kodaira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-74||0.136||1.218||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||64||73-68-70-75 (+2)||0.928||-1.804||$15,975|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-70-71 (-13)||16.256||-4.796||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-64-71 (-10)||-7.776||8.956||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||67-74||1.308||4.486||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-71||-2.22||-0.24||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73||-1.086||-0.362||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||-2.030||0.44||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73||-2.672||-4.154||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||67-69-67-71 (-10)||18.964||-5.824||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-78||-6.84||1.572||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||68-66-77-70 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-70||-1.424||-3.728||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||68-67-71-74 (-7)||-1.574||2.525||$43,548|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||71-64-65-65 (-15)||4.897||1.786||$148,875|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from