Satoshi Kodaira made the cut and finished 70th in his last appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +50000 odds to win as he enters this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Satoshi Kodaira odds for the RBC Heritage
Kodaira’s recent form
- Kodaira has an average finishing position of 42nd in his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Kodaira has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Kodaira at the RBC Heritage
- Over Kodaira’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 36th.
- Kodaira made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Kodaira finished 70th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2019). He carded one round score that was among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,099 yards, compared to the average 7,298 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- Kodaira will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,257 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.8 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Satoshi Kodaira 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-77||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||70-71-71-69 (+1)||$29,785|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||49||70-71-70-72 (-5)||$7,635|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-70||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||63||68-71-68-74 (-3)||$15,987|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||69-74||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||69-66-69-67 (-9)||$15,048|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from