In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kodaira from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Satoshi Kodaira odds for the 3M Open
Kodaira’s recent form
- Kodaira has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five events, Kodaira has an average finish of 43rd.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Kodaira has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Kodaira at the 3M Open
- Kodaira has average finish of 66th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 58th-place.
- Kodaira has two made cuts in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Kodaira finished 73rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- Kodaira carded two birdies and two bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than the average 7,269 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course Kodaira has played over the past year has been 194 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Satoshi Kodaira 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||67-67-70-71 (-13)||16.256||-4.796||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-64-71 (-10)||-7.776||8.956||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||67-74||1.308||4.486||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-71||-2.22||-0.24||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73||-1.086||-0.362||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69||-2.030||0.44||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-73||-2.672||-4.154||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||67-69-67-71 (-10)||18.964||-5.824||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-78||-6.84||1.572||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||68-66-77-70 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-70||-1.424||-3.728||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||68-67-71-74 (-7)||-1.574||2.525||$43,548|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||12||71-64-65-65 (-15)||4.897||1.786||$148,875|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Kodaira’s 27th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club (Champions Course) on July 7-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from