The Santa Clara Broncos (23-9) will attempt to continue a four-game road win streak when they visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (25-7) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at Leavey Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncos’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Bearkats ( ).
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 15, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Santa Clara vs Sam Houston Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Santa Clara Offense Vs. Sam Houston Defense
|Santa Clara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sam Houston Defense|
|77.5 (47)||Points/Gm||58.9 (4)|
|36.7 (71)||Possessions/Game||36.5 (285)|
|45.5 (118)||Field Goal %||39.4 (9)|
|36.9 (45)||3PT %||32.2 (77)|
|52.3 (108)||Effective FG %||46.8 (30)|
|55.5 (117)||True Shooting %||52.7 (100)|
Sam Houston Offense Vs. Santa Clara Defense
|Sam Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Santa Clara Defense|
|73.2 (139)||Points/Gm||73.6 (280)|
|36.5 (78)||Possessions/Game||36.7 (291)|
|45.7 (106)||Field Goal %||43.6 (154)|
|38.3 (16)||3PT %||36.1 (303)|
|52.9 (75)||Effective FG %||50.6 (195)|
|55.3 (131)||True Shooting %||54.1 (153)|
Best Betting Sites For Santa Clara vs Sam Houston
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Santa Clara Betting Insights
- Santa Clara is 16-15-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Broncos have an ATS record of 4-10.
- A total of 15 out of Santa Clara’s 31 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Broncos and their opponents have gone over 142.5 combined points in 20 of 31 games this season.
- Santa Clara’s contests this year have an average total of 151.1, 8.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Sam Houston Betting Insights
- Sam Houston has covered 17 times in 28 chances against the spread this season.
- The Bearkats have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Sam Houston’s games have hit the over 12 out of 28 times this year.
- The Bearkats have played six games this season that ended with a point total higher than 142.5 points.
- The average total for Sam Houston’s games this season is 132 points, 10.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Santa Clara Key Players
- The Broncos points, rebounds and assists leader is Brandin Podziemski. He contributes 19.9 points per game and adds 8.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- The Broncos are led by Keshawn Justice from beyond the arc. He makes 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Santa Clara’s blocks leader is Parker Braun, who averages one per game. Podziemski leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
Sam Houston Key Players
- Qua Grant’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Bearkats scoring and assists leaderboards with 14 points per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Javion May is the Sam Houston leader with 4.8 per game.
- Donte Powers leads the Bearkats in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Sam Houston’s Grant has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Tristan Ikpe is first in blocks with 0.5 per game.