The Santa Clara Broncos (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Cal Poly Mustangs (1-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Leavey Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Broncos’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Mustangs ( ).
This article refers to betting data valid as of November 19, 2021 at 4:41 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Santa Clara vs Cal Poly Betting Odds
Santa Clara Offense Vs. Cal Poly Defense (From 2020-21)
|Santa Clara Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cal Poly Defense|
|70.1 (206)||Points/Gm||70.8 (191)|
|71.0 (90)||Possessions/Game||69.6 (193)|
|43.4 (203)||Field Goal %||43.8 (188)|
|30.5 (308)||3PT %||35.3 (264)|
|48.4 (258)||Effective FG %||49.8 (184)|
|53.0 (212)||True Shooting %||53.0 (166)|
Cal Poly Offense vs. Santa Clara Defense (From 2020-21)
|Cal Poly Offense||Stats (Rank)||Santa Clara Defense|
|61.5 (339)||Points/Gm||71.7 (215)|
|67.7 (226)||Possessions/Game||73.1 (308)|
|39.5 (334)||Field Goal %||41.4 (63)|
|32.6 (226)||3PT %||31.9 (76)|
|45.8 (321)||Effective FG %||47.2 (56)|
|49.7 (316)||True Shooting %||51.0 (59)|
Santa Clara Betting Insights
- Santa Clara put together a 7-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, nine of Santa Clara’s games hit the over.
- Santa Clara’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 135.5 points nine times.
- The Broncos had an average point total of 139.6 in their outings last season, 4.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Cal Poly Betting Insights
- Cal Poly put together a 10-10-1 ATS record last year.
- The Mustangs were 3-2-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- Cal Poly and its opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 21 times last season.
- Cal Poly played seven games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The average over/under for Mustangs matchups last year was 137.5, 2.0 more points than this game’s total.
Santa Clara Key Players
- Josip Vrankic put up 14.7 points per game last season while adding 8.3 rebounds.
- Jalen Williams averaged 2.4 assists per game.
- Williams had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 0.9 shots from deep per game.
- Williams collected 1.0 steal per game. Jaden Bediako averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
Cal Poly Key Players
- Alimamy Koroma contributed 13.3 points per game last season while tacking on 5.5 rebounds.
- Keith Smith collected 3.9 assists per game.
- Mark Crowe was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.1 per game.
- Smith averaged 1.4 steals per game. Koroma collected 1.0 block an outing.