Sang-Moon Bae missed the cut in his last event at TPC Twin Cities, the 2021 3M Open, and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 3M Open. Action gets underway July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota, and Cameron Champ is the defending champion for the event.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Sang-Moon Bae odds for the 3M Open
Bae’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Bae has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Bae finished 50th in his only finish over his last five appearances.
- He posted a final score of -4 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Bae at the 3M Open
- Bae didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in any of his last three trips to this event.
- Bae did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 163 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- TPC Twin Cities has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Bae has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,268 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -2 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sang-Moon Bae 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-71||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||69-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||50||69-67-76-72 (-4)||–||–||$9,317|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-72-72||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from