The San Jose State Spartans (20-13) take on the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (16-16) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup airs on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spartans’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Screaming Eagles ( ).
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
San Jose State vs Southern Indiana Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Jose State Offense Vs. Southern Indiana Defense
|San Jose State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Southern Indiana Defense|
|67.5 (286)||Points/Gm||74.1 (295)|
|32 (288)||Possessions/Game||35.4 (233)|
|43.7 (231)||Field Goal %||44.7 (223)|
|32.6 (268)||3PT %||35.4 (275)|
|50.4 (214)||Effective FG %||51.8 (267)|
|53.2 (234)||True Shooting %||57.9 (316)|
Southern Indiana Offense Vs. San Jose State Defense
|Southern Indiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Jose State Defense|
|76.5 (62)||Points/Gm||66.6 (71)|
|35.4 (126)||Possessions/Game||32 (74)|
|43.8 (225)||Field Goal %||42.3 (84)|
|38.1 (16)||3PT %||34.7 (233)|
|51.9 (131)||Effective FG %||48.5 (89)|
|54.1 (192)||True Shooting %||52.7 (101)|
Best Betting Sites For San Jose State vs Southern Indiana
San Jose State Betting Insights
- San Jose State has won 21 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Spartans have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 17 out of San Jose State’s 32 games have hit the over.
- The Spartans and their opponents have combined to score more than 145 points in 10 of 32 games this season.
- San Jose State has an average total of 134.2 in its matchups this year, 10.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Southern Indiana Betting Insights
- Southern Indiana has covered 10 times in 29 chances against the spread this year.
- The Screaming Eagles have been an underdog by 8.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread each time.
- In Southern Indiana’s 29 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 19 times.
- The Screaming Eagles have played 20 games this season that finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- Southern Indiana has a 150.6-point average over/under in its matchups this season, 5.6 more points than this game’s point total.
San Jose State Key Players
- Omari Moore leads the Spartans in points and assists. He averages 17.5 points per game while adding 4.8 assists.
- Sage Tolbert paces San Jose State with 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Moore knocks down 1.9 treys per game to lead the Spartans.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre leads the team with 0.8 steals per game. Ibrahima Diallo collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace San Jose State.
Southern Indiana Key Players
- The Screaming Eagles go-to guy, Isaiah Swope, leads the team in both scoring (15.6 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- Jacob Polakovich’s 13 rebounds per game paces Southern Indiana’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.4 points per game.
- Trevor Lakes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Screaming Eagles, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Southern Indiana’s Jelani Simmons has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Lakes is first in blocks with 0.5 per game.