The San Jose State Spartans (21-13) will attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Radford Highlanders (20-14) on Monday, March 20, 2023 at Provident Credit Union Event Center. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on FloS. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spartans’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Highlanders ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of March 20, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,200 in bonuses (Up to $200 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
San Jose State vs Radford Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Jose State Offense Vs. Radford Defense
|San Jose State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Radford Defense|
|67.8 (276)||Points/Gm||65.1 (41)|
|32.9 (253)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (100)|
|43.8 (226)||Field Goal %||46 (302)|
|32.5 (272)||3PT %||33.9 (186)|
|50.4 (212)||Effective FG %||52.2 (286)|
|53.2 (234)||True Shooting %||55.7 (243)|
Radford Offense Vs. San Jose State Defense
|Radford Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Jose State Defense|
|69.8 (216)||Points/Gm||66.2 (64)|
|32.7 (259)||Possessions/Game||32.9 (111)|
|46.3 (68)||Field Goal %||42.1 (68)|
|36.3 (67)||3PT %||34.5 (228)|
|52.3 (103)||Effective FG %||48.3 (82)|
|55.3 (128)||True Shooting %||52.5 (91)|
Best Betting Sites For San Jose State vs Radford
San Jose State Betting Insights
- San Jose State has won 22 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Spartans have been favored by 6.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- In San Jose State’s 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- The Spartans and their opponents have scored more than 125.5 points in 22 of 33 games this season.
- The average total in San Jose State’s outings this year is 134, 8.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Radford Betting Insights
- Radford has covered 17 times in 32 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 4-0 ATS this year when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Radford’s games have hit the over 16 out of 32 times this season.
- The Highlanders have played 20 games this season that ended with a combined score above 125.5 points.
- Radford’s matchups this season have a 134.9-point average over/under, 9.4 more points than this game’s point total.
San Jose State Key Players
- Omari Moore leads the Spartans in scoring (17.4 points per game) and assists (4.8 assists per game).
- San Jose State’s rebounding leader is Sage Tolbert, who grabs 7.3 per game.
- Moore is the top three-point shooter for the Spartans, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Moore leads the team with 0.7 steals per game. Ibrahima Diallo collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace San Jose State.
Radford Key Players
- The Highlanders leader in scoring is DaQuan Smith with 14 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- The Radford leaders in rebounds and assists are Justin Archer (seven rebounds per game) and Josiah Jeffers (3.9 assists per game).
- Smith leads the Highlanders in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Radford grabs more steals than Bryan Antoine (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Shaquan Jules (0.8 per game).