The San Jose State Spartans (12-8, 3-4 MWC) host the Air Force Falcons (12-8, 3-4 MWC) in a matchup of MWC rivals at Provident Credit Union Event Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Spartans’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Falcons ( ).
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of January 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
San Jose State vs Air Force Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Jose State Offense Vs. Air Force Defense
|San Jose State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Air Force Defense|
|67.8 (285)||Points/Gm||64.4 (55)|
|9.4 (330)||Possessions/Game||14.4 (221)|
|44.9 (158)||Field Goal %||42.1 (105)|
|33.8 (199)||3PT %||28.3 (10)|
|51.9 (135)||Effective FG %||46.6 (47)|
|54.4 (193)||True Shooting %||49.9 (24)|
Air Force Offense Vs. San Jose State Defense
|Air Force Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Jose State Defense|
|68.9 (242)||Points/Gm||66.7 (106)|
|14.4 (142)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (30)|
|46.7 (63)||Field Goal %||41.4 (65)|
|36.3 (67)||3PT %||35.0 (251)|
|54.9 (29)||Effective FG %||47.9 (99)|
|58.3 (30)||True Shooting %||51.8 (75)|
Best Betting Sites For San Jose State vs Air Force
San Jose State Betting Insights
- San Jose State is 13-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Spartans are 3-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- San Jose State’s games have hit the over 10 out of 19 times this season.
- The Spartans and their opponents have combined to score more than 126.5 points in 13 of 19 games this season.
- San Jose State has an average total of 134.5 in its contests this year, 8.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Air Force Betting Insights
- Air Force has won 12 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover or pushing eight times.
- The Falcons have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season (in six opportunities).
- Air Force and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 11 out of 20 times this season.
- The Falcons have played 14 games this season that have had more than 126.5 combined points scored.
- Air Force has a 133.3-point average over/under in its outings this season, 6.8 more points than this game’s point total.
San Jose State Key Players
- The Spartans points and assists leader is Omari Moore. He puts up 15.6 points per game and dishes out 5.0 assists.
- San Jose State’s rebounding leader is Sage Tolbert, who averages 7.6 per game.
- The Spartans are led by Alvaro Cardenas Torre from long distance. He connects on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Moore leads the team with 0.7 steals per game. Ibrahima Diallo collects 2.0 blocks a contest to pace San Jose State.
Air Force Key Players
- The Falcons leader in scoring is Jake Heidbreder with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds per game and 1.4 assists per game.
- The Air Force leaders in rebounds and assists are Rytis Petraitis (5.8 rebounds per game) and Ethan Taylor (3.5 assists per game).
- Heidbreder leads the Falcons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Air Force grabs more steals than Taylor (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Corbin Green (1.9 per game).