The Pacific Tigers (10-10, 3-2 WCC) hope to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the San Francisco Dons (12-9, 1-5 WCC) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dons’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Tigers ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of January 19, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
San Francisco vs Pacific Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Francisco Offense Vs. Pacific Defense
|San Francisco Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacific Defense|
|74.5 (132)||Points/Gm||74.7 (315)|
|10.5 (145)||Possessions/Game||11.7 (282)|
|44.2 (205)||Field Goal %||45.8 (286)|
|34.6 (149)||3PT %||34.8 (245)|
|52.6 (102)||Effective FG %||52.3 (288)|
|56.3 (99)||True Shooting %||58.4 (279)|
Pacific Offense Vs. San Francisco Defense
|Pacific Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Francisco Defense|
|75.3 (107)||Points/Gm||70.2 (212)|
|11.7 (80)||Possessions/Game||10.5 (217)|
|45.3 (140)||Field Goal %||43.7 (190)|
|38.7 (18)||3PT %||32.1 (112)|
|52.8 (96)||Effective FG %||48.9 (139)|
|55.6 (132)||True Shooting %||54.3 (163)|
Best Betting Sites For San Francisco vs Pacific
San Francisco Betting Insights
- San Francisco has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Dons have been favored by 11 points or more six times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- In San Francisco’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- The Dons and their opponents have combined to score more than 151.5 points in six of 20 games this season.
- San Francisco has had an average of 144.7 points in its games this season, 6.8 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Pacific Betting Insights
- Pacific has compiled an 8-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Tigers have been an underdog by 11 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Pacific and its opponents have combined to hit the over 11 out of 18 times this year.
- The Tigers have played nine games this season that finished with a combined score over 151.5 points.
- The average total for Pacific’s games this season is 149.9 points, 1.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
San Francisco Key Players
- The Dons points and assists leader is Khalil Shabazz. He scores 15.2 points per game and adds 3.2 assists.
- Zane Meeks paces San Francisco with 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Tyrell Roberts makes 2.5 treys per game to lead the Dons.
- San Francisco’s blocks leader is Saba Gigiberia, who records 0.7 per game. Shabazz leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a contest.
Pacific Key Players
- Luke Avdalovic owns the Tigers top spot in scoring with 10.1 points per game and also tacks on 1.8 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Pacific leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Donovan Williams with 3.8 rebounds per game and Tyler Beard with 3.0 assists per game.
- Avdalovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Pacific’s Beard has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 0.8 per game and Cam Denson is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.