The San Francisco Dons (4-0) aim to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Nevada Wolf Pack (1-2) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Dons’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Wolf Pack ( ).
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of November 18, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
San Francisco vs Nevada Betting Odds
San Francisco Offense Vs. Nevada Defense (From 2020-21)
|San Francisco Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nevada Defense|
|71.6 (159)||Points/Gm||70.6 (188)|
|68.1 (209)||Possessions/Game||68.8 (156)|
|43 (230)||Field Goal %||41.4 (63)|
|34.6 (130)||3PT %||33.5 (162)|
|51.7 (107)||Effective FG %||48.8 (122)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||53.7 (203)|
Nevada Offense vs. San Francisco Defense (From 2020-21)
|Nevada Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Francisco Defense|
|74.2 (98)||Points/Gm||69 (134)|
|82.8 (3)||Possessions/Game||69.4 (183)|
|44.7 (129)||Field Goal %||45 (243)|
|35 (114)||3PT %||32.2 (87)|
|51.7 (107)||Effective FG %||49.5 (169)|
|48.4 (329)||True Shooting %||54.1 (224)|
San Francisco Betting Insights
- San Francisco covered nine times in 23 chances against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 7-point favorites last season, the Dons had an ATS record of 5-1.
- San Francisco’s games hit the over 10 out of 23 times last season.
- In five of 23 games last season, San Francisco and its opponents combined to score more than 149 points.
- The average point total in Dons outings last season was 142.5, 6.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Nevada Betting Insights
- Nevada won 18 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover seven times.
- The Wolf Pack were 4-1 ATS last year when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Nevada and its opponents combined to hit the over 17 out of 25 times last season.
- Nevada played eight games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 149 points.
- The average over/under for Wolf Pack outings last year was 140.4, 8.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
San Francisco Key Players
- Jamaree Bouyea scored 17.4 points per game and averaged 3.7 assists per contest last season.
- Dzmitry Ryuny pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Khalil Shabazz was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Shabazz grabbed two steals per game. Ryuny averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Nevada Key Players
- Grant Shertfield contributed 18.8 points per game last season while adding 6.2 assists.
- Warren Washington collected 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Desmond Cambridge was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.7 per game.
- Shertfield averaged 1.6 steals per game. K.J. Hymes collected 0.9 blocks a contest.