The UC Riverside Highlanders (2-1) take on the San Diego Toreros (1-1) at Jenny Craig Pavilion on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The game starts at 10:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Toreros’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Highlanders ( ).
The betting trends in this article are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 8:03 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
San Diego vs UC Riverside Betting Odds
San Diego Offense Vs. UC Riverside Defense (From 2020-21)
|San Diego Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Riverside Defense|
|66.2 (286)||Points/Gm||63.5 (26)|
|71.7 (75)||Possessions/Game||68.6 (148)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||39.7 (15)|
|30.4 (314)||3PT %||31.7 (71)|
|46.4 (310)||Effective FG %||45.3 (12)|
|49.2 (320)||True Shooting %||48.1 (4)|
UC Riverside Offense vs. San Diego Defense (From 2020-21)
|UC Riverside Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego Defense|
|70.7 (192)||Points/Gm||77.1 (312)|
|66.8 (268)||Possessions/Game||71.9 (276)|
|44.6 (136)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||38.7 (341)|
|52.5 (81)||Effective FG %||53.3 (308)|
|54.9 (120)||True Shooting %||57 (321)|
San Diego Betting Insights
- San Diego put together a 6-7-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Toreros won each of their two games last season when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 13 times last season.
- San Diego’s games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 133 points eight times.
- The average point total in Toreros contests last season was 143.3, 10.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
UC Riverside Betting Insights
- UC Riverside won 10 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Highlanders covered the spread when playing as at least 3-point underdogs in two of two chances last season.
- A total of nine of UC Riverside’s games last year went over the point total.
- UC Riverside combined with its opponent to score more than 133 points in 11 of 20 games last season.
- The Highlanders had a 131.8-point average over/under in their contests last year, 1.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
San Diego Key Players
- Joey Calcaterra averaged 13.3 points per game last season.
- Vladimir Pinchuk collected 4.9 rebounds a game and Finn Sullivan dished out 2.7 assists per matchup.
- Calcaterra connected on 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Sullivan averaged 1.1 steals per game. Pinchuk collected 0.4 blocks an outing.
UC Riverside Key Players
- Arinze Chidom contributed 13 points per game last season while also adding 5.5 rebounds.
- Zyon Pullin averaged 4.5 assists per game.
- Wil Tattersall was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Chidom averaged 1.1 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.