The San Diego State Aztecs (15-4, 6-1 MWC) host the Utah State Aggies (16-4, 5-2 MWC) in a matchup of MWC rivals at Viejas Arena, starting at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aztecs’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Aggies ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
San Diego State vs Utah State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Diego State Offense Vs. Utah State Defense
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah State Defense|
|75.1 (105)||Points/Gm||71.2 (235)|
|10.1 (314)||Possessions/Game||14.4 (212)|
|45.4 (134)||Field Goal %||42.9 (143)|
|35.7 (92)||3PT %||36.7 (318)|
|52.0 (131)||Effective FG %||49.2 (150)|
|56.2 (102)||True Shooting %||54.5 (169)|
Utah State Offense Vs. San Diego State Defense
|Utah State Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|80.6 (23)||Points/Gm||66.3 (88)|
|14.4 (152)||Possessions/Game||10.1 (48)|
|48.7 (18)||Field Goal %||42.9 (143)|
|42.6 (1)||3PT %||30.9 (56)|
|57.7 (4)||Effective FG %||49.3 (155)|
|60.7 (4)||True Shooting %||55.9 (215)|
Best Betting Sites For San Diego State vs Utah State
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State has compiled a 6-11-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Aztecs have covered the spread twice this season (2-8-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- San Diego State’s games have hit the over 11 out of 18 times this season.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have gone over 145.5 combined points in six of 18 games this season.
- San Diego State’s outings this year have an average total of 141.3, 4.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Utah State Betting Insights
- Utah State has covered 10 times in 19 games with a spread this year.
- A total of 13 Utah State’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Aggies have combined with their opponents to score more than 145.5 points in 14 of 19 games this season.
- Utah State’s average game total this season has been 151.8, 6.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
San Diego State Key Players
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Bradley, who puts up 13.5 points per game.
- Nathan Mensah paces San Diego State with 6.0 rebounds a game and Darrion Trammell leads the team with 3.6 assists per outing.
- Bradley is the top three-point shooter for the Aztecs, hitting 1.6 per game.
- San Diego State’s blocks leader is Mensah, who averages 1.6 per game. Lamont Butler leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
Utah State Key Players
- Steven Ashworth’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Aggies scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.7 points per game and 4.5 assists per game.
- Daniel Akin’s 7.4 rebounds per game paces Utah State’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.8 points per game.
- Ashworth makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Ashworth tops Utah State in steals with 0.9 per game, and Trevin Dorius leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.