The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 18, 2023 at 9:38 AM ET.
San Diego State vs Furman Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Diego State Offense Vs. Furman Defense
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Furman Defense|
|71.8 (179)||Points/Gm||71.1 (212)|
|31.1 (318)||Possessions/Game||34.8 (207)|
|44.4 (188)||Field Goal %||44.5 (212)|
|35.1 (125)||3PT %||32.6 (95)|
|50.6 (206)||Effective FG %||50.1 (166)|
|54.7 (164)||True Shooting %||56.2 (265)|
Furman Offense Vs. San Diego State Defense
|Furman Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|81.7 (9)||Points/Gm||63.4 (28)|
|34.8 (152)||Possessions/Game||31.1 (42)|
|48.1 (19)||Field Goal %||41.3 (40)|
|34.7 (154)||3PT %||28.9 (6)|
|56.1 (8)||Effective FG %||47.1 (37)|
|59.8 (7)||True Shooting %||52.8 (105)|
Best Betting Sites For San Diego State vs Furman
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State has put together a 16-16-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Aztecs are 10-10-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, 14 out of San Diego State’s 33 games have gone over the point total.
- The Aztecs’ 33 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 137.5 points 15 times.
- The average total in San Diego State’s games this season is 135.2, 2.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Furman Betting Insights
- Furman has compiled a 19-13-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Paladins have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- So far this year, 18 out of Furman’s 32 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Paladins and their opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 24 of 32 games this season.
- The average over/under for Furman’s outings this season is 152.8, 15.3 more points than this game’s total.
San Diego State Key Players
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Matt Bradley, who averages 13.1 points per game.
- San Diego State is led in rebounding by Nathan Mensah’s 5.8 rebounds per game and assists by Darrion Trammell’s 3.3 assists per game.
- The Aztecs are led by Bradley from long distance. He makes 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- San Diego State’s steals leader is Lamont Butler, who averages 1.5 per game. Mensah leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
Furman Key Players
- Mike Bothwell outpaced his teammates on the Paladins scoring front by putting up 17.8 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Jalen Slawson (7.2 rebounds per game) and JP Pegues (4.0 assists per game) are the Furman leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Pegues is tops from three-point range for the Paladins, hitting 1.9 treys per game.
- Slawson is a defensive force for Furman, leading the team in both steals (1.6 per game) and blocks (1.5 per game).