The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of April 1, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,400 in bonuses (Up to $400 in Bonus Bets in MA) New bettors only.
San Diego State vs Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Diego State Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Atlantic Defense|
|71.5 (182)||Points/Gm||65.1 (42)|
|33.9 (210)||Possessions/Game||42.1 (358)|
|44.1 (210)||Field Goal %||40.2 (18)|
|34.7 (152)||3PT %||31.9 (66)|
|50.1 (224)||Effective FG %||45.8 (15)|
|54.2 (188)||True Shooting %||50.5 (30)|
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. San Diego State Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|78.0 (36)||Points/Gm||62.9 (24)|
|42.1 (6)||Possessions/Game||33.9 (147)|
|46.7 (52)||Field Goal %||40.7 (26)|
|36.5 (56)||3PT %||27.8 (3)|
|54.7 (26)||Effective FG %||46.3 (18)|
|57.8 (30)||True Shooting %||52.0 (73)|
Best Betting Sites For San Diego State vs Florida Atlantic
$1,000 FIRST BET
Up to $1,000 Back as a Bonus Bet if Your Bet Loses
Stream NFL Games In-App for Free
Use Promo Code: BETODDS1000
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State has covered 19 times in 36 chances against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have been favored by 2.5 points or more 28 times this season, and covered the spread in 15 of those games.
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 36 times this season.
- In 19 games this season, the Aztecs and their opponents have gone over 130.5 combined points.
- The average point total in San Diego State’s contests this year is 134.4, 3.9 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic Betting Insights
- Florida Atlantic is 24-11-1 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Owls have an ATS record of 3-2.
- So far this year, 19 out of Florida Atlantic’s 36 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Owls have combined with their opponents to score more than 130.5 points in 27 of 36 games this season.
- Florida Atlantic’s games this year have had a 143.1-point total on average, 12.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley leads the Aztecs scoring 12.5 points per game.
- San Diego State is led in rebounding by Nathan Mensah’s 5.9 rebounds per game and assists by Lamont Butler’s 3.3 assists per game.
- Adam Seiko connects on 1.5 treys per game to lead the Aztecs.
- Butler leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Mensah collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace San Diego State.
Florida Atlantic Key Players
- Johnell Davis owns the Owls top spot in scoring with 13.9 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Florida Atlantic leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Vladislav Goldin with 6.6 rebounds per game and Nicholas Boyd with 2.5 assists per game.
- Alijah Martin leads the Owls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s Davis has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Goldin is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.