The San Diego State Aztecs (1-1) face the Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aztecs’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Sun Devils ( ).
The insights in this article reflect odds as of November 18, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
San Diego State vs Arizona State Betting Odds
San Diego State Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense (From 2020-21)
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|73.6 (109)||Points/Gm||76.6 (304)|
|65.9 (302)||Possessions/Game||73.2 (310)|
|45.1 (108)||Field Goal %||45.6 (267)|
|36.9 (44)||3PT %||35.9 (289)|
|52.6 (76)||Effective FG %||52.1 (270)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||55.8 (290)|
Arizona State Offense vs. San Diego State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|73.5 (111)||Points/Gm||61.2 (10)|
|72.1 (59)||Possessions/Game||67.9 (117)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||39.3 (10)|
|33.5 (184)||3PT %||33.5 (162)|
|49.2 (226)||Effective FG %||46.9 (45)|
|53.3 (200)||True Shooting %||49.7 (29)|
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State put together a 16-13-0 ATS record last year.
- The Aztecs were 9-7 ATS last season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- A total of 16 of San Diego State’s games last season hit the over.
- San Diego State’s 29 games last season went over this contest’s total of 133 points 17 times.
- Aztecs outings last season had an average point total of 135, two more points than this game’s over/under.
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State covered four times in 23 chances against the spread last year.
- The Sun Devils were an underdog by 8 points or more last year three times and failed to cover in all three games.
- Arizona State and its opponents combined to hit the over 13 out of 23 times last year.
- Arizona State played 22 games last season that ended with a point total higher than 133 points.
- Sun Devils outings last year had a 149.2-point average over/under, 16.2 more points than this game’s point total.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Mitchell scored 15.4 points per game last season.
- Trey Pulliam dished out 3.5 assists per game and Nathan Mensah pulled down 6.1 rebounds per contest.
- Jordan Schakel had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on three shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell grabbed 1.4 steals per game. Mensah averaged 1.4 blocks a contest.
Arizona State Key Players
- Remy Martin averaged 18.8 points per game last season.
- Jalen Graham collected 5.3 rebounds per game and Alonzo Verge Jr. dished out 3.8 assists per matchup.
- Martin had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Jaelen House averaged 1.6 steals per game. Graham collected 1.7 blocks a game.