The Air Force Falcons (12-7, 3-3 MWC) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the San Diego State Aztecs (14-4, 5-1 MWC) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Clune Arena. The matchup airs on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aztecs’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Falcons ( ).
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
San Diego State vs Air Force Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
San Diego State Offense Vs. Air Force Defense
|San Diego State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Air Force Defense|
|75.3 (106)||Points/Gm||64.1 (47)|
|7.4 (288)||Possessions/Game||12.1 (257)|
|45.8 (112)||Field Goal %||42.3 (119)|
|36.1 (77)||3PT %||28.4 (9)|
|52.5 (102)||Effective FG %||46.9 (58)|
|56.4 (101)||True Shooting %||49.8 (23)|
Air Force Offense Vs. San Diego State Defense
|Air Force Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego State Defense|
|69.4 (233)||Points/Gm||66.6 (104)|
|12.1 (106)||Possessions/Game||7.4 (67)|
|46.7 (63)||Field Goal %||42.7 (137)|
|36.6 (56)||3PT %||30.9 (59)|
|55.0 (27)||Effective FG %||49.1 (150)|
|58.5 (29)||True Shooting %||56.0 (219)|
Best Betting Sites For San Diego State vs Air Force
San Diego State Betting Insights
- San Diego State has compiled a 5-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have been favored by 9 points or more eight times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- A total of 11 out of San Diego State’s 17 games this season have hit the over.
- The Aztecs’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 131 points 13 times.
- San Diego State has an average point total of 141.9 in its games this year, 10.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Air Force Betting Insights
- Air Force has covered 12 times in 19 games with a spread this season.
- The Falcons have covered the spread when playing as at least 9-point underdogs in two of two opportunities this year.
- A total of 11 Air Force’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Falcons have played 13 games this season that ended with a combined score above 131 points.
- Air Force’s games this year have had a 133.5-point total on average, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
San Diego State Key Players
- Matt Bradley leads the Aztecs scoring 13.6 points per game.
- San Diego State is led in rebounding by Nathan Mensah’s 6.0 rebounds per game and assists by Darrion Trammell’s 3.7 assists per game.
- Bradley knocks down 1.7 treys per game to lead the Aztecs.
- Lamont Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Mensah collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace San Diego State.
Air Force Key Players
- Jake Heidbreder outpaced his teammates on the Falcons scoring front by putting up 14.5 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game this season.
- The Air Force leaders in rebounds and assists are Rytis Petraitis (5.8 rebounds per game) and Ethan Taylor (3.6 assists per game).
- Heidbreder is tops from three-point range for the Falcons, hitting 2.3 treys per game.
- Corbin Green is tops on Air Force in both steals (1.1) and blocks (1.8) per game.