The San Diego Toreros (2-1) play the CSU Fullerton Titans (1-2) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Toreros’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Titans ( ).
This article references lines updated as of November 19, 2021 at 8:06 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
San Diego vs CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
San Diego Offense Vs. CSU Fullerton Defense (From 2020-21)
|San Diego Offense||Stats (Rank)||CSU Fullerton Defense|
|66.2 (286)||Points/Gm||78.6 (323)|
|71.7 (75)||Possessions/Game||74.7 (335)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||47.5 (330)|
|30.4 (314)||3PT %||38.7 (341)|
|46.4 (310)||Effective FG %||54.2 (324)|
|49.2 (320)||True Shooting %||55.7 (286)|
CSU Fullerton Offense vs. San Diego Defense (From 2020-21)
|CSU Fullerton Offense||Stats (Rank)||San Diego Defense|
|77 (47)||Points/Gm||77.1 (312)|
|72.1 (59)||Possessions/Game||71.9 (276)|
|45.2 (103)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|38.4 (13)||3PT %||38.7 (341)|
|52.1 (91)||Effective FG %||53.3 (308)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||57 (321)|
San Diego Betting Insights
- San Diego covered six times in 13 games with a spread last season.
- The Toreros were favored by 6.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- San Diego’s games hit the over seven out of 13 times last season.
- In six of 13 games last season, San Diego and its opponents went over 142.5 points.
- Toreros contests last season had an average total of 143.3, 0.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
CSU Fullerton Betting Insights
- CSU Fullerton covered six times in 15 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Titans were an underdog by 6.5 points or more six times last year, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- Last year, 11 of CSU Fullerton’s games hit the over.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents combined to score more than 142.5 points in 12 of 15 games last season.
- Titans matchups last year had a 144.1-point average over/under, 1.6 more points than this game’s total.
San Diego Key Players
- Joey Calcaterra averaged 13.3 points per game last season.
- Finn Sullivan collected 2.7 assists a game and Vladimir Pinchuk grabbed 4.9 rebounds per outing.
- Calcaterra knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Sullivan averaged 1.1 steals per game. Pinchuk collected 0.4 blocks a game.
CSU Fullerton Key Players
- Josh Hall pulled down 7.8 rebounds and added 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Tray Maddox had a strong season offensively, scoring 15.9 points per game.
- Maddox was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Hall collected 1.6 steals per game. Tory San Antonio averaged 0.5 blocks a contest.