Sammy Watkins and the Kansas City Chiefs meet the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Watkins’ receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
Sammy Watkins AFC Championship Player Props
Watkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Watkins is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 50% of his games this year (five out of 10), Watkins has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills have the 12th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 246.6 yards per game.
- Watkins’ season average of 42.1 receiving yards per game is 5.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.9.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Watkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.9 yards.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Watkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sammy Watkins or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from