Sammy Watkins will hope to make a difference for the Baltimore Ravens when they square off against the Las Vegas Raiders at 8:15 PM ET on Monday in Week 1 of the NFL season. In this article, we dig into all of Watkins’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sammy Watkins Week 1 Player Props
Sammy Watkins Receiving Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- This week Watkins will face what was the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense last year (271.3 yards allowed per game).
- Watkins’ 26.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 10.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s matchup (36.5).
- Watkins totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards in six out of 19 games last year (31.6%).
- Watkins had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 46.2 per game a year ago. He averaged 19.9 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In four of his 19 games (21.1%) last season, Watkins hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Raiders’ defense was 16th in the NFL last season, allowing 1.8 passing touchdowns per game.
- In two of 19 games last season, Watkins had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 13, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sammy Watkins or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from