Sammy Watkins Super Bowl Player Props
Sammy Watkins Props: What You Need To Know
Last year, Sammy Watkins found his stride in the playoffs after being absent for much of the season. That’s the player he’s been for the Chiefs– inconsistent, but capable of putting up monstrous numbers. During his time with Kansas City, Watkins has surpassed 90 receiving yards in 13% of his regular season games (three times in 23 games) and 60% in the postseason (three of five games).
Watkins missed both of the Chiefs’ playoff games this year and has questions surrounding his health going into this game. While Kansas City is optimistic about his availability, the injury will likely limit his snap count. It’s worth noting Watkins also missed Weeks 6 through 11 this year with another injury.
While postseason Sammy Watkins is exciting at times, there’s a ton of question marks and plenty of other weapons to see targets. However, keep a close eye on his status leading up to the big game and Watkins could prove to be an under-the-radar prop player with conservative over/under totals.
Sammy Watkins: Super Bowl Prop Checklist
- Receiving yards: O/U 36.5 (-110)
- Receptions: Over 3.5 (+120), Under 3.5 (-149)
- Longest reception: O/U 17.5 (-115)
- To score a touchdown (+320)
- To score 2+ touchdowns (+2200)
- To score 3+ touchdowns (+15000)
- To score first touchdown (+2200)
- To score last touchdown (+2200)
- To score first half touchdown (+420)
- To score second half touchdown (+460)
Best Super Bowl Prop Bets
Watkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Watkins is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (42.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Watkins has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers have the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 269.4 yards per game.
- Watkins’ season average of 42.1 receiving yards per game is 5.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.9.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Watkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.9 yards.
- Watkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of February 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sammy Watkins or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from