Sam Ryder currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Ryder from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:26 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Sam Ryder odds for the The RSM Classic
Ryder’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Ryder has finished in the top 10 once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Ryder has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 over his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Ryder at The RSM Classic
- Ryder has not finished inside the top 20 in his last four trips to this event.
- Ryder has one made cut in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Ryder missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,299 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards.
- The average course Ryder has played over the past year has been 285 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Ryder 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||69-76||$0|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||73-67||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||7||68-71-69-67 (-5)||$259,322|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-74||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||51||70-67-74-68 (-9)||$17,234|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||58||69-71-78-67 (-3)||$15,680|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||72-70||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||35||68-65-72-66 (-9)||$34,080|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||34||6-13-6-9 (+27)||$18,235|
|July 22-25||3M Open||25||69-69-69-69 (-8)||$54,230|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||3||66-69-68-65 (-20)||$206,500|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||58||67-70-72-70 (-5)||$14,012|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-72||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||54||69-69-70-70 (-2)||$17,094|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||52||67-74-68-75 (E)||$17,484|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-74||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-73||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-79||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||2||68-72-70-67 (-11)||$267,000|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||8||69-63-72-71 (-5)||$190,750|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||73-70-68-71 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||76-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||57||70-67-72-70 (-5)||$16,863|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||71-69-69-72 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||47||67-70-72-72 (-7)||$17,777|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-69||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from