In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Ryder from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Sam Ryder odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Ryder’s recent form
- In his last five events, Ryder has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Ryder has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Ryder at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Ryder placed 26th in his lone recent finish at this event in four trips.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Ryder finished 26th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- Ryder will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,263 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Ryder 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||26||69 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71||0.824||1.586||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-72||-2.568||1.30||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||77-71||-4.746||-5.358||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72||1.256||0.564||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||69-74-73-75 (+3)||-4.455||2.828||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-72-77-76 (+10)||-3.042||1.222||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||9||71-68-69-70 (-2)||3.107||4.090||$194,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||70-69-68-71 (-6)||-0.976||4.404||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||72-64-71-68 (-9)||5.046||0.862||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-67||-5.622||-1.596||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||65-68-73-73 (-9)||3.401||0.782||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||63||68-67-72-69 (-4)||-2.704||-1.613||$16,575|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from