The Sam Houston Bearkats (15-5, 5-3 WAC) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Seattle U Redhawks (16-4, 7-0 WAC) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Redhawks have won eight games in a row. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearkats’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Redhawks ( ).
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 26, 2023 at 5:41 PM ET.
Sam Houston vs Seattle U Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Sam Houston Offense Vs. Seattle U Defense
|Sam Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seattle U Defense|
|78.0 (48)||Points/Gm||67.2 (123)|
|20.1 (23)||Possessions/Game||12.8 (89)|
|47.3 (40)||Field Goal %||41.7 (74)|
|39.4 (9)||3PT %||28.6 (9)|
|54.8 (30)||Effective FG %||46.6 (44)|
|56.7 (80)||True Shooting %||52.9 (114)|
Seattle U Offense Vs. Sam Houston Defense
|Seattle U Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sam Houston Defense|
|75.8 (85)||Points/Gm||59.4 (8)|
|12.8 (272)||Possessions/Game||20.1 (340)|
|42.4 (290)||Field Goal %||41.0 (51)|
|33.0 (239)||3PT %||31.6 (86)|
|50.0 (237)||Effective FG %||48.0 (100)|
|53.8 (215)||True Shooting %||55.4 (197)|
Best Betting Sites For Sam Houston vs Seattle U
Sam Houston Betting Insights
- Sam Houston has covered nine times in 16 games with a spread this season.
- The Bearkats are 3-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- In Sam Houston’s 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- The Bearkats and their opponents have scored more than 136.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- The average point total in Sam Houston’s matchups this year is 137.4, 0.9 more points than this game’s over/under.
Seattle U Betting Insights
- Seattle U has put together a 10-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Redhawks have been an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- A total of seven Seattle U’s games this season have hit the over.
- The Redhawks have played 11 games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- Seattle U has a 143.0-point average over/under in its outings this season, 6.5 more points than this game’s total.
Sam Houston Key Players
- The Bearkats points and assists leader is Qua Grant. He racks up 14.2 points per game and records 3.9 assists.
- Sam Houston’s rebounding leader is Javion May, who averages 4.9 per game.
- The Bearkats are led by Donte Powers from beyond the arc. He makes 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Sam Houston’s blocks leader is Kaosi Ezeagu, who collects 0.6 per game. Grant leads the team averaging 2.3 steals a game.
Seattle U Key Players
- The Redhawks leader in scoring is Cameron Tyson with 19.9 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds per game and 0.7 assists per game.
- The Seattle U leaders in rebounds and assists are Riley Grigsby (5.4 rebounds per game) and Alex Schumacher (3.0 assists per game).
- Tyson is tops from three-point range for the Redhawks, knocking down 3.6 treys per game.
- Schumacher tops Seattle U in steals with 1.1 per game, and Kobe Williamson leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.