The Sam Houston Bearkats (1-2) take the court against the Little Rock Trojans (2-1) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 1:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bearkats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Trojans ( ).
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:03 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Sam Houston vs Little Rock Betting Odds
Sam Houston Offense Vs. Little Rock Defense (From 2020-21)
|Sam Houston Offense||Stats (Rank)||Little Rock Defense|
|79.6 (24)||Points/Gm||68.6 (121)|
|73.8 (31)||Possessions/Game||67.2 (89)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||43.5 (177)|
|35.7 (84)||3PT %||34.5 (231)|
|52.6 (76)||Effective FG %||50.3 (206)|
|55.7 (87)||True Shooting %||53.8 (209)|
Little Rock Offense vs. Sam Houston Defense (From 2020-21)
|Little Rock Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sam Houston Defense|
|68.6 (244)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|67 (259)||Possessions/Game||73.6 (314)|
|45.7 (83)||Field Goal %||42.2 (108)|
|31.5 (282)||3PT %||28.9 (9)|
|51 (136)||Effective FG %||47.7 (67)|
|54.8 (124)||True Shooting %||52.1 (116)|
Sam Houston Betting Insights
- Sam Houston covered 14 times in 23 chances against the spread last season.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites last season, the Bearkats had an ATS record of 6-3.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Sam Houston’s games.
- Sam Houston and its opponents went over 138.5 combined points in 18 of 23 games last season.
- The average total in Bearkats contests last season was 147.7, 9.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
Little Rock Betting Insights
- Little Rock compiled a 12-24-0 ATS record last season.
- The Trojans covered the spread once last year (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, 10 of Little Rock’s games went over the point total.
- Little Rock played 10 games last season that had more than 138.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Trojans matchups last year was 140.5, 2.0 more points than this game’s total.
Sam Houston Key Players
- Zach Nutall averaged 19.3 points per game last season.
- Tristan Ikpe collected six rebounds a game and Donte Powers dished out 3.1 assists per matchup.
- Demarkus Lampley was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.8 per game.
- Powers grabbed 1.5 steals per game. Ikpe averaged 1.1 blocks a contest.
Little Rock Key Players
- Nikola Maric averaged 13.9 points per game last season.
- Ben Coupet Jr. dished out two assists per game and Ruot Monyyong pulled down 11 rebounds per contest.
- Coupet Jr. hit 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Coupet Jr. collected 1.1 steals per game. Monyyong averaged 1.5 blocks an outing.