Sam Darnold Week 9 Player Props
Darnold’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Darnold will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense (229.3 yards allowed per game).
- Darnold’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 216.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 42.5 yards per game.
- Darnold has hit the passing yards over in only one of six opportunities this year (16.7%).
- Darnold’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 216.7, a number he’s gone over in just one out of six games (16.7%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Darnold has an average of 23.0 rushing yards per game.
- Darnold’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 8.2 yards, a figure he’s covered in half of his games.
- Darnold has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (8.2) by 14.8 yards.
- Darnold will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 140.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sam Darnold or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from