Sam Darnold and the New York Jets visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Darnold has prop bets set for passing yards and completions. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Sam Darnold Week 15 Player Props
Darnold’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Darnold has thrown for an average of 173.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 40.2 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Darnold has thrown for more than 213.5 yards.
- Darnold’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 221.6, a number he’s covered in only one out of nine games (11.1%).
- Darnold’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 221.6, which he’s fallen short of by 48.3 yards on average.
- Darnold has hit the passing yards over in only one of nine opportunities this year (11.1%).
- This week, Darnold will face the NFL’s best pass defense (215.3 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Darnold is averaging 17.3 completions per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances), Darnold recorded more than 16.5 completions.
- Darnold’s 17.3 completions per game is 1.9 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 19.2.
- Darnold has hit the over on completions prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Darnold has gone over his average completions prop bet total (19.2 completions) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances).
- The Rams allow the 19th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sam Darnold or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from