Sam Darnold Week 14 Player Props
Darnold’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Darnold has thrown for an average of 178.5 yards per game in the 2020 season, 49.0 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Darnold has thrown for more than 227.5 yards.
- Darnold has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (220.8 passing yards) in only 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
- Darnold’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 220.8, which he’s fallen short of by 42.3 yards on average.
- Darnold has hit the passing yards over in only one of eight opportunities this year (12.5%).
- This week, Darnold will face the NFL’s worst pass defense (324.4 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Darnold’s per-game passing completions average (17.8) is 1.7 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In three of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities), Darnold recorded more than 19.5 completions.
- Darnold’s season-long average over/under is 19.1 completions. He has recorded 1.3 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In 50% of his games this year, Darnold has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Darnold has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (19.1 completions) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances).
- The 29.1 completions per game allowed by the Seahawks defense this season is the most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sam Darnold or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from