Sam Burns heads into the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +4500 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 24th in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sam Burns odds for the Travelers Championship
Burns’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Burns has one win and two top-five finishes.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Burns has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -11.3 over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Burns at the Travelers Championship
- Burns has an average finish of 34th with a personal best of finish of 24th at this tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Burns played this event in 2020, he finished 24th. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,343 yards, which is 502 yards longer than the 6,841-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Players have recorded 70.2 strokes per round and an average score of -4.3 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -5.8.
- Burns will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5.5 among finishers, which is higher than the -5.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Burns 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||50||71-71-75-76 (+5)||$23,343|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||41||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||2||65-62-69-70 (-22)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||1||67-63-69-68 (-17)||$1,242,000|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||39||72-68-69-69 (-6)||$30,885|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-76||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||77-72||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||3||64-66-74-69 (-11)||$641,700|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||39||72-70-69-73 (-4)||$30,030|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||64-68-73-68 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||66-72-70-75 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||77-66||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from