Sam Burns’ latest odds to claim victory at the Sentry Tournament of Champions are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Burns from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of January 9, 2022 at 11:22 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Sam Burns odds for the Sentry Tournament of Champions
Burns’ recent form
- Burns has finished in the top 20 in six straight events.
- Burns will try to extend his streak of made cuts to eight by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Burns has finished first once while also posting two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, Burns has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner three times. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score of -13.8 across his last five events.
Sentry Tournament of Champions details
- Date: January 6- 9, 2022
- Location: Kapalua, HI
- Course: Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Par: 73 / 7,596 yards
- Purse: 8.2M
Course comparison – Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,313 yards, which is 283 yards shorter than the 7,596-yard par 73 for this week’s event.
- Courses Burns has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,320 yards, 276 yards shorter than the 7,596-yard Kapalua Resort (Plantation Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sam Burns 2022 results
|December 2- 5||Hero World Challenge||MC||71-65-68-69||$0|
|November 11-14||Houston Open||7||70-67-71-67 (-5)||$227,813|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||5||67-68-66-66 (-21)||$342,469|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||14||66-63-68-72 (-15)||$113,750|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||1||68-66-65-67 (-22)||$1,260,000|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||18||71-70-69-68 (-6)||$527,500|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||8||64-70-65-70 (-19)||$294,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||21||71-67-64-72 (-10)||$95,792|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||2||66-64-70-64-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-16)||$917,500|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||76||71-69-76-72 (+8)||$25,938|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||13||66-71-67-68 (-8)||$132,583|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||50||71-71-75-76 (+5)||$23,343|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||41||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||2||65-62-69-70 (-22)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||1||67-63-69-68 (-17)||$1,242,000|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||39||72-68-69-69 (-6)||$30,885|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-74||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-76||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||77-72||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||3||64-66-74-69 (-11)||$641,700|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||39||72-70-69-73 (-4)||$30,030|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||64-68-73-68 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||66-72-70-75 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||77-66||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Burns’ seventh-place finish last time out at the Houston Open on November 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from